It Doesn't Cost a Fortune to Get a Fresh Start
Get the New Year off to a great and fresh start. Have you been trying to keep your head above water juggling multiple loans and credit cards? Have you been waiting for the best time to file bankruptcy? That time is now. The Woods Law Firm, LLC is proud to offer among the most affordable legal fees for all Chapter 7 bankruptcy cases in Connecticut, including:
- Chapter 7 attorney's fees starting from $750* in no-asset cases
- Chapter 7 attorney's fees starting from $950* in cases involving real estate
- Interest-free payment plans
- Convenient payment options such as personal checks, money orders, and debit cards
* Court filing fee, credit counseling course fees, and real property comparative market analysis fee are in addition to the attorney's fees cited above.
A Chapter 7 bankruptcy discharge will eliminate:
- Most unsecured debts
- Credit card debt
- Debts owned by junk debt buyers
- Overdrawn checking account balances
- Some state and federal taxes
Upon filing for Chapter 7, an automatic stay will be placed onto your accounts so that all foreclosure and collection attempts will promptly cease.
Get Started Today
Take advantage of our free case evaluation to learn more about how filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy today can help you get a fresh start tomorrow. From our Hartford-area offices, we assist consumers in Hartford, Putnam, Tolland and New London counties with filing bankruptcy Contact us at 866-790-5970 or 860-362-0678 or visit our contact form page. In many instances, we will return your call the same day.