IS YOUR HOME IN DANGER OF FORECLOSURE?
TURN TO AN EXPERIENCED ATTORNEY FOR THE HELP YOU NEED.
Have you fallen behind on your mortgage payments and fear that you could lose your home to foreclosure? It is important to realize that you are not out of options, nor do you have to go through this difficult time alone.
A Connecticut foreclosure defense attorney can help you determine the best possible way to proceed with your case by negotiating for loan modifications, short sales, or other options on your behalf. They can also represent you in mediation matters, ensuring your rights are never violated by a lender. Here are a few other ways that an attorney can help your foreclosure case:
- Examine the terms and conditions of your purchase agreement, mortgage or other relevant documents
- Provide counsel for your financial situation
- Advocate on your behalf and protect your rights
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH THE WOODS LAW FIRM, LLC
Our knowledge and reputation for success in cases gives us the experience and strategic advantage needed to take on your case!
- We have years of experience in the area of foreclosure defense.
- We routinely handle foreclosure actions brought by two of the largest foreclosure law firms in the state of Connecticut.
- Attorney Woods has appeared at over 1,000 foreclosure mediation sessions in Connecticut since 2010.
The Woods Law Firm, LLC can put its extensive experience and knowledge of foreclosure law to work for your case today. If you have been unable to pay your mortgage, don't wait to contact a Connecticut foreclosure defense attorney from our firm. We truly care about helping you keep your home or stay afloat financially and can provide the counsel you need during this time.
Call (860) 999-9757 Or Fill Out An Online Form To Get In Touch
With Our Firm For A FREE Consultation.
WHAT ARE MY FORECLOSURE DEFENSE OPTIONS?
In this economy, most lenders are much more hesitant to foreclose on a property. Because of this, you have a certain amount of leverage and a number of options at your disposal.
You can utilize the following to protect your home:
- Loan Modification — The terms of your mortgage are not written in stone. You and your creditor can agree to alter them. While this is entirely at the discretion of your lender, internal loan modification has proven a viable solution for many homeowners facing foreclosure. Our firm can help you with the negotiation process in order to ensure your best chance of a positive outcome. There are both federal and internal loan modification programs.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy — An automatic stay order will be put into effect if you file Chapter 13 bankruptcy, halting any foreclosure proceeding against you and giving you the chance to reorganize your debt. Talk to our Connecticut debt collection defense attorney about whether or not bankruptcy is the right solution for you.
- Foreclosure Mediation — In the state of Connecticut, each foreclosure case is potentially eligible to be included in a court-run mediation program. While the parties are in mediation, a stay is in effect which prohibits a lender from proceeding with the foreclosure of your home. Having a skilled and knowledgeable attorney representing you in the mediation could enable you to save your home. Learn more when you call our firm.
- EMAP (Emergency Mortgage Assistance Program) --- EMAP is a program administered through the Connecticut Housing Finance Authority (CHFA), which offers homeowners the ability to obtain a loan to catch-up on past-due mortgage payments, as well as, in some circumstances, to receive mortgage payment assistance. Our firm is able to assist with the preparation of all necessary documentation to be submitted to CHFA.
- Short Sale/Deed-in-Lieu of Foreclosure — If you are willing to walk away from your home, you can do so debt-free by negotiating a short sale or deed-in-lieu of foreclosure. Talk to an attorney about this option.
CALL TODAY FOR A FREE LEGAL CONSULTATION!
Finding out how our team could help you achieve a successful result to your case is absolutely free. Call The Woods Law Firm, LLC in Hartford County today and schedule your complimentary, no-obligation case evaluation with our Connecticut foreclosure defense attorney. Obtain the defense you need. Take action now!
Accepting all major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.