Business and Commercial Litigation
The Woods Law Firm, LLC has extensive experience representing entities of all sizes ranging from small businesses to large corporations in commercial matters in Connecticut state and federal courts.
Our Hartford-area firm represents commercial clients throughout the State of Connecticut and we concentrate our commercial practice in the following areas:
- Business torts
- Intellectual property litigation
- Foreign Judgment enforcement
- Breach of contract disputes
- Interference with contract
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Litigation to pierce the corporate veil
- Uniform Fraudulent Transfer Act (UFTA) litigation
- Interference with prospective economic advantage
- Connecticut Unfair Trade Practices Act (CUTPA) litigation
- Commercial collections
- Pre-judgment remedy applications
- Bankruptcy adversary proceedings
The Woods Law Firm, LLC, is highly proficient at recovering monies owed to you and understands the dynamics associated with commercial collections. The firm has the expertise necessary to handle all facets of a commercial collections matter from the generation of the initial demand letter to obtaining judgment to post-judgment execution mechanisms. If your business has past-due accounts, contact an experienced Connecticut commercial collections attorney to discuss the array of legal techniques available for use in collecting delinquent receivables.
If you have accounts receivable or unpaid debts from a business in Connecticut, or if a debtor-company with assets in Connecticut owes you money, The Woods Law Firm, LLC, has the experience and resources needed to promptly and efficiently handle your commercial collections matter. Contact us today for a case evaluation.